Enchantments in Dungeonmans are little things that help or hinder your character - the latter being referred to as curses and often accompanied by a negative bonus value on the item.
Please note that these lists are entirely incomplete.
Enchantment list - ArmorEdit
- Abyssal: Deal +30% Dread Purple damage, take 30% more Starlight damage, ignore 60% of incoming Dread Purple damage
- Antiseptic: Ignore 20% of incoming Poison damage
- Burnt: +20 Fire resist
- Charred: +60 Fire resist
- Cool: +20 Cold resist
- Cooler: +60 Cold resist
- Deft: +5% Total Parry
- Fluid: +5% Total Dodge
- Ice Cold: +150 Cold resist
- Immunized: Ignore 75% of incoming Poison damage, -20 Poison resist.
- Indigo: Deal +20% more Dread purple damage, take +20% more Starlight damage, ignore 40% of incoming Dread Purple damage.
- Inexhaustible: ??? (Bugged?)
- Manablazed: Recover 2 Mana per turn
- Manacharged: Recover 1 Mana per turn
- Moonlit: Deal +10% Starlight damage, ignore 20% of incoming Starlight damage
- Radiant: Deal +30% Starlight damage, ignore 60% of incoming Starlight damage
- Royal: Deal +10% Dread Purple damage, take 10% more Starlight damage, ignore 20% of incoming Dread Purple damage
- Seared: +150 Fire resist
- Staminizing: Recover 1 stamina per turn
- Starlit: Deal +20% Starlight damage, ignore 40% of incoming Starlight damage
- Sterilized: Ignore 50% of incoming Poison damage
- Sturdy: +5% Total Block
Curse list - ArmorEdit
- Clunky: -20% Total Dodge
- Sensitive: Take 20% more Starlight, Dread Purple, Fire, Cold and Poison damage
Enchantment list - WeaponsEdit
- Bitey: Sometimes causes Bleeding
- Blazing: +2d4 Fire damage
- Burninating: Sometimes sets enemies alight
- Chill: +1d3 Cold damage
- Conquering: Heal +10% of max health on killing an enemy
- Dessicating: Convert 3% of damage dealt to Stamina
- Flaming: +1d3 Dire Damage
- Foom-Touched: +10 Spellpower
- Freezinating: Sometimes freezes enemies in place
- Frosty: +2d4 Cold damage
- Hyperborean: +2d8 Cold damage
- Immolationg: +2d8 Fire damage
- Incandescent: +3d6 Starlight damage
- Mana-Scarred: Heal +10% of max MP on killing an enemy
- Salty: Your next attack deals more damage if your last attack missed.
- Soul Plundering: Convert 3% of damage dealt to mana
- Toxic: +2d4 Poison damage, Sometimes fills the enemy with strong poison.
- Venomous: +1d4 Poison damage. Sometimes fills the enemy with poison
- Virulent: +2d8 Poison damage. Often fills the enemy with strong poison
- Warmage's: +40 Spellpower
- Withering: Convert 1% of damage dealt to Stamina
Curse list - WeaponsEdit
- Clumsy: A large penalty to the weapon's bonus value.
- Guilty: Take +20% Melee damage, Take damage equal to 10% of max health on killing an enemy.
- Wimpy: Deal -20% Melee damage, -2 Stremf.